Friday, October 15, 2010

week 6

This week I spent a majority of my time tweaking my proposal, and journaling my thoughts relating to sports. 4 hours

I also spent my time sketching ideas that I sent to Tyrone Hicks the Director of Common Bond Basketball as well as reading about the psychology in team sports. 2 hours. Below are some initial drafts. 2 hours




Next week I plan to make connect with Tyrone and here feedback from the sketches. I also plan to attend some of the practices and get a feel of the company from the kids perspective as well as making shape and color studies as well as exploring different kinds of folding techniques.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing the studies you do this week, and seeing if you make contact with Tyrone. I'd like to have a conversation together with Seth about your logo ideas. The word POWER is treated playfully in most of your sketches, which makes sense if the group is for kids. But I think it would be good if the type also had a feeling of Power..What is the first square of stripes?

    ReplyDelete