Friday, November 19, 2010

shapes & words

Over the week I continued to working on playing with shapes and working in a possible design for rising stars. 7 hours







I really enjoyed Hannah's feedback from yesterday, it was great to get an outsider's opinion. She thought my overall project was too vague and dig deeper for a more concrete meaning for the overall organization. A suggestion that I liked was to look at organizations that use sports as a means for raising awareness to other topics. Continuing on, I am going to research other organizations and using the past research
further analyze other organizations.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jayme-

    Glad you're thinking about what your organization might translate to it's participants. Any ideas? I would love to hear an update about what you're thinking. Is thinking about this helping you with your designs?

    Which of these designs do you like? What works and what doesn't? I want to hear your opinions when you post- I want to know which way you're leaning and why. I really like the designs when you played with transparency and the variations in saturated and muted colors- did you shelve those? Wanna chat tomorrow about where you're at? If you don't have a presentation I'd love to check in.

    Talk to you soon!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete