Friday, January 28, 2011

postcards

This week I have been focusing on narrowing down my thoughts and statements of UP. I wrote about why this organization is important and taking those ideas and illustrating them. 7 hours

Key points:
-having responsibility and respect for yourself and others
-taking ownership of yourself
-playing by the rules
-be a positive role model for others
-gaining confidence

Erica suggested that I should rethink the logo. I made some other versions trying connect the letters.




Another theme for the postcards I was thinking was to motivate the kids to be active and play baseball. Here's the first thoughts I had.




This week I plan to illustrate a story that would involve the perspectives from the kids that would attract the attention of other kids to join the organization. I also plan to make adjustments to the logos. I'm not extremely happy with the new versions so I might be looking to tweak previous versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment