Sunday, March 27, 2011

changes

This week i worked on tweaking the posters, adding a black background to all of them creating a more dynamic composition and playing and varying with the scale of the people from each poster. Next week I am looking to tile the posters and see if the scale of the text needs to be adjusted with the actual size of the poster, 17 x 22. I am also looking to create a few more images for posters and this week I will see which ones are the most successful to display.









1 comment:

  1. Hey Jayme,

    I think that these compositions and the new logo are great! This has really come a long way! Overall the colors looks really good, but I am not sure about that black background. It gives a sharp contrast and a clean look, but it also makes it look like they are playing baseball really late at night. I really loved the vibrancy of the blue and red combination in the "sign up!" poster from last week as well as the hot pink "batter up" poster. I think the black could definitely work for some of them, but it seems to uniform to give all of them the black background and black website tagline. Overall though, things are looking really good!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete