Thursday, March 10, 2011

posters

over the past weeks I continued to work with the name UP and incorporate it with phrases. I'm working with a silhouette of baseball and softball images targeting the kids. I am also thinking of creating info graphics for the adults. (12 hours)

Next week, I am working on
-refining the posters and figuring what posters need sayings
-figuring out what additional info should be on the poster
-what posters will be at the school and what posters will be in the neighborhood
-creating information graphics













1 comment:

  1. Theses are really coming along, Jayme. The only thing that really comes to mind is the "pop up" poster-- in this one the colors seem a little off. I think it's the skin tone and the shoes in combination with the vibrant blue background. I think the blue needs to be a little less saturated- it seems to be taking over the image. Also, the shoe color seems really out of place.

    Also, I'm confused by the last image- the graph. Is the "suffer depression" category supposed to show negative numbers? It's unclear because it still looks like it's right up there with "preventing injury". Maybe if you made the X axis more clear, and had the bar going in the opposite direction?

    These are really coming along. Right now my favorite is the "huddle up" poster. Can't wait to see progress this week-

    ReplyDelete